Case Study: Ram Jack of Louisville – Search Engine Marketingby Jeremy
Ram Jack of Louisville is a foundation repair and waterproofing company–a highly competitive industry, especially at the local level.
The Business Problem:
Ram Jack knew that their web site could be a good source of leads; in fact, they knew that business leads from the web site were 3X more likely to close than other sources. However, poor 2nd page rankings for their most important keywords meant they were losing market share to their competitors.
- On-Page SEO
- PPC advertising
- Local SEO
- Link Building
- Article Marketing
- Moved to high first-page position in the search engine results for their top keywords.
- Achieved and maintained a #1 position for high-value keyword
- 3X increase in monthly traffic within 3 months, while maintaining the same bounce rate.
- Increased visitors for the target keywords to 35% of the site total.
- 3X increase in leads generated per day from their old web site.